Thursday 28 August 2014

Tenerife 2

  with clothing haul

I'm now back home from Tenerife. I missed England's rainy weather ;) (I'm ill atm...). I took a few last photos while I was there. I also did a little shopping in the last few days and thought I'd show you my stuff. Having breakfast in a bikini is what I really miss. I soon have to go back to school, and since I am going to a new school for A- level, I am not really looking forward to it. Starting from scratch is always hard and I know that I will have a pretty stressful school year with many tests. However I am excited to meet new people and make new experiences #cringy.
Thank you everyone who takes the time to read my blog - sending hugs out to you! Good luck to everyone who has to go back to school soon, I'm sure you'll do amazing.






 I nearly bought one of them :D

This cocktail was soooooo amazing! And I fell in love with the 'mouse' on it - I actually took it back home.



Clothing haul
Benneton - Jeans shirt (sorry its so creased - I blame the suitcase)

Benneton - T-shirt    
I love this shirt as it is quite baggy and look cool when you tuck it into jeans. I also used it as a bikini cover up and knotted it on the side and it looked supercute.

 I got these lace shorts in a tiny shop in a cute little street. It was super inexpensive (about 5 Euro) and I've been looking for a pair like that for ages. So happy!



Supercute dress from another random shop. Love the detailing on the back and the way it falls around your body. This was very cheap aswell, but the quality is surprisingly good.





No comments:

Post a Comment