Tuesday 19 August 2014

Tenerife


My family and I decided to go to Tenerife this summer holiday. I have been looking forward to the sandy beaches and sunny days for ages, and now that I have been here for over a week I can just say it was totally worth it. The island is beautiful, the weather is amazing and I love the people here. It is truly relaxing and I have to admit I haven't done much this week, apart from relaxing on the beach with a good book (Mine has been 'This Charming Man' by Marian Keyes - boring at first but then turns into one of the most interesting and hilarious stories I've read in a while). I have also tried windsurfing for 3 days and I am still recovering from my bruises ;). It was fun but exhausting and I am not sure if I will continue learning it. My sisters and I also decided to visit the Aqua Park and I really enjoyed it, especially the dolphin show. I have always adored dolphins and I still have my massive toy dolphin at home...
I have documented some parts of my time on Tenerife. I apologise that the photos are quite random, but I had problems with my camera (black dots on the lense) so many of my photos are sadly not usable.

the view from my balcony


over the clouds



My favourite photo - so colourful

The aquapark


 

How is your holiday going? Have you gone anywhere exciting and if not, what are activities you enjoy in the summer? I am also looking for good books so if you have any recommondations please leave me a comment.

1 comment:

  1. I love Tenerife, great pics x

    http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/all-black-leather-grey.html
    Twitter: @thestylemma
    Instagram: @thestylemma
    Facebook: Thestylemmma

    ReplyDelete