Wednesday 4 March 2015

5 Emojis that describe me

Hello. I am back from the depths of a truly stressful life and willing to give up the view minutes of freedom I have to write a blogpost. I have so much work at the moment that I feel like writing something fun, something like a tag. This was inspired by the incredibly talented Troye Sivan who made a video about the 5 Emojis that he'd use to describe himself.
I personally found it a great idea so I decided to do it myself. Here we go.


The tears of joy emoji
I am generally a very positive person and love having a good laugh. Nothing feels better than crying of laughter (apart from your bed after a long day...) especially if it is with good friends. There's this quote about how a day without laughter is a day wasted. I completely agree. (This is also my top used emoji on my phone)




The artist palette emoji
Art, photography, writing, etc. I love everything that involves being creative and I couldn't imagine life without e.g. my camera. It is a part of me that is very important to me. If everything goes well, my future job will certainly involve being creative and having the freedom to actualize my ideas.




The family emoji
Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten. This one might be obvious, but my family is a crucial part of my life. Cringey but true. For me this emoji also includes all my friends who are like family to me! Thank you for being amazing.




 The plane emoji
I HATE flying. I get really anxious and it makes my skin go horrible. So obviously this emoji doesn't stand for the plane but for why I need it. If the world was a dream factory I would just travel the world and take photographs. My life goal is to see as much of the world as possible. I am very jealous of people who earn their money through travelling, so I am aiming to do exactly that.



The cyclone emoji
Because my life is chaotic. I never know what's coming next, who the next person I meet will be, whether I will achieve my dreams. But I won't give up. I will live every day to the fullest and work hard to get where I want to be. And if something doesn't go to plan, I try again. And again. Because one day it will.




I hope you enjoyed this post, sorry if it was a bit cringey. If you send me a message on Twitter, I will tag you to do it and add your name to this post. I also nominate everyone reading this to write about the 5 Emojis that describe you best.
Love you lots!

Social media links:

No comments:

Post a Comment