Wednesday 30 July 2014

KEITH



You know when you see or read or hear something that makes you stop and think for a while? Like reading a book and realising it has a deeper meaning and when you finish reading it you can't just go straight back to your life, you feel like you should be doing something more important than going grocery shopping or painting your toe nails? I love things that make me feel like that. That make me realise that there is more to everyone's life than who has the hottest boyfriend or has the best clothes.

 File:Keith2006.jpg
I recentely watched the film 'Keith'.  I dont remember how I got on to watching that film but I did. It started of being just a normal teen film, bit of love and drama, but then it became obvious that there was more to it. I don't want to spoil anything in case you decide to watch this amazing film, but I can tell you that this film made me stop and think for quite a while. About how we shouldn't waste our lives and how lucky we should be to be able to live. No one should tell us how to live. It is your life! Do what makes you happy, not what makes everyone around  you happy. 
I know it sounds cheesy, but the film also showed me that if you really love someone, you don't care about their faults. You love them for who they are. 

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/25451586/jesse-mccartney-keith-natalie-sky-text-Favim.com-186056_large.jpg
On a completely different note and to return to my normal teenagerness - can we please take a minute to admire Jesse McCartney. Thank you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment