Saturday 15 November 2014

'Get to know me' tag


Today I thought it would be nice to do the 21 question tag where I tell you a bit about myself.

I was looking for a tag to do and saw this one on several blogs. In my opinion it is always entertaining to read, so I gave it a go myself.

1. Are you named after anyone?
Not that I know of. My parents were looking for nice baby names in one of those books that gives you hundreds of name suggestions and I guess they just liked the name Isabel. It was a bit of a let down to find out that my name has no special story to it, but I eventually got over it. For my blog I used my nickname "Bell", just because why not.

2. When was the last time you cried?
A few days ago. Sometimes when everything gets too much it just feels good to let it all out. I've been drowning in work recently, especially after missing school due to my operation, so it has all been a bit stressful.

3. Do you have kids?
No, I'm still far too young.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
That's such a difficult question, I honestly don't know. I hope so, because I want to be all that I value in other people. Realistically tho I think it would take me a while to make friends with myself because I am quite shy in the beginning.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
No who does that?! Joking ;) I use sarcasm all the time, sometimes to the point where my friends can't tell whether I am being serious or not.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
It's on my bucket list (if I had one). I'm scared of heights so the thought of it absolutely terrifies me, but I LOVE to challenge myself and see if I can jump over my own shadow.

7. What's your favourite cereal?
 Up to a month ago I used to be obsessed with Shreddies, but at the moment I am loving muesli with raisins and nuts. 

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
They're facial expression. If someone is smiling, I feel a lot more comfortable around them. After that probably eyes, I love looking into people's eyes (sounds a bit creepy). There's just something so personal and unique about someones eyes!

9. What is your eye colour?
Speaking of eyes haha. My eyes are blue.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings! I'm such a coward when it comes to scary movies, I can't watch them. My brain technically knows that it is not real, but I get terrified anyway.

11. Favourite smells?
The sea, cinnamon, vanilla, the air after it has rained.

12. Summer or winter?
Winter. Hot drinks, cuddling inside, the excitement for Christmas, Christmas markets, snow and presents. Winter has got it all.

13. Computer or television?
Computer all the way. I barely watch TV anymore, I can do that on my computer. However I do enjoy watching films on TV, especially with friends or family.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Probably Bali last summer. I went there with my family, however it wasn't my favourite holiday as I couldn't deal with the incense sticks everywhere and the extreme heat.

15. Do you have any special talents?
Um nothing too exciting. I love drawing and I am good at maths (doesn't mean I enjoy it). I am very sensitive so I can deal with other people's emotions and relate to them quite well.

16. Where were you born?
Germany.

17. What are your hobbies?
Drawing, fashion, shopping, doing makeup, dancing, sport in general, exploring, watching youtubers and a lot more. One of my favourite things to do is write on this blog and take photographs for it.

18. Do you have any pets?
Two cats which I adore! However a year ago I suddenly started getting severe allergic reactions after touching them, so now I have to keep my distance from them. Heartbreaking...

19. Favourite movie?
I am certain there is one which I absolutely adore but can't think of right now. I'll add it when I remember... However I love all Disney movies (FROZEN) and know all songs by heart.

20. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, two sisters. I am the middle child.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Content.
Career wise I am dreaming of being a fashion designer or beauty blogger.

 That's all the questions. I hope you enjoyed this kind of post. 
I tag everyone who reads this :)

Also I finally got twitter,  it would be amazing if you would follow me https://twitter.com/fashionblogbell

No comments:

Post a Comment